Ever see these little "VOTE FOR ME" buttons on some websites? When you click on them it moves that site closer to the top of the list. This is a great way to advertise and get traffic to your site. To see what the BratCats Top 50 Feline Sites List looks like click here. Do you have a webpage for or about cats? We would love you to join!
1) Your site needs to be approved by us and the voting button must be on your page before we can add your site to our list. Any site missing a voting button after 5 days of joining will be deleted from our system, you will need to rejoin. If you do not intend to add the voting button, please do not join.
2) Votes are monitored on this list.
NO vote exchanges - Do not list your site with Vote Exchange Boards where people vote for you from a site other than directly from your own website.
NO multiple votes - Do not vote for your own site or a friends more than once every 24 hours. If you are the type of person that votes for your own site all day long, then this is not the list for you to join!
NO automatic voting codes - The votes must only come from the webpage you have placed the voting button on.
If we suspect anyone of cheating on this list, their site will be deleted with no further notice.
DIRECTIONS TO JOIN:
1) Just click on the "submit your site" button below and fill in the info thats needed to join. If you get an error message do not click again...your application will go through.
2) When you're done filling in the info, click on the "join" button and you will get the page with your customized HTML code.
This is the code for your voting button and you will need to copy and paste this code into your page(s) in order to accumulate any votes for your site. It is best to place the button on your most visited page(s), (ex: main page, links, vote-for-us) for the most votes. If you get an Internal Error Message when you submit your information, DO NOT join again. TSL is having server problems but entries are being received by me in spite of the error message. If you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please e-mail me but do not join again.
AOL USERS: You need to copy the HTML code from this page that comes up when you join, and not from the e-mail you will receive, as AOL distorts HTML codes in the mail.
3) If you have any problems joining, just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.