"Living On Love"
NO WONDER YOUR CAT NEEDS AN
An annual checkup for your cat(s) is a good idea. Many diseases and disorders found in the early stages are much easier to control. Your veterinarian can diagnose many problems even before symptoms appear.
However,on a lighter note, here's the real reason your cat should have an annual physical:
During the last year:
- He unrolled 100 yards of toilet paper;
- got ear mites;
- got rid of them;
- got them back again;
- fell 15 feet from the upstairs handrail;
- got into three fights with other cats;
- hid under the couch for a week;
- got his tail caught in the screen door;
- barely escaped the neighbor boy;
- got into the garbage three times;
- stayed out all night;
- twice coughed up two hairballs;
- ate half a plant;
- drank out of the toilet;
- climbed into the dryer;
- ate two dozen bugs;
- ate two mice.
Won't you please take a few minutes to sign our guestbook. Thank you.